Venetian Museum in Naxos
The tower of Della Rocca-Barozzi is at the northern entrance of the Castle of Naxos, the so-called "Trani Pyli" (Great Gate), on the right as we enter. Built in the early of 13th century by the Venetians, rulers of Naxos and Cyclades islands and repaired in 1694 by the Crusader Sforza Castri, as it ...

...

...

...
The Palace of Nestor
In Pylos town of Messinia, on the hill of Epano Englianos, just 4 km from Chora village, the Palace of Nestor found, which is among the most important discoveries of Mycenaean Greece.
The excavations started in 1939 by the American archaeologist C.W. Blegen in a cooperation with the Greek arc...

1|2|3|4|5|Ανανέωση θεμάτων